Winter Colouring Competition
Keep the children busy and ignite their creativity with our Winter Colouring Competition.
The competition runs Wednesday 30 June – Saturday 24 July 2021
There will be a $50 book voucher for the winner of each age group:
• 5-7 years
• 8-10 years
• 11-16 years
It’s easy to enter. Simply download the colouring page for your age group. Once complete, either email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in to Bowral Library.
Please note, closing date is Saturday 24 July 2021. All entries must be received by then. Please ensure your entry is returned with the child’s name, age and phone number.
Terms and Conditions
· The competition commences Wednesday 30 June 2021.
· The competition closes Saturday 24 July 2021.
· One entry per person.
· To enter you may hand in your entry to Bowral Branch Library or email your entry to email@example.com. Please ensure you fill in your name, age, and phone number.
· Entries will be judged on artistic merit by Wingecarribee Public Library staff and winners will be notified by phone on Thursday 29 July 2021.
· There will be one $50 book voucher for the winner of each age group.
· Winners will be announced on the Wingecarribee Public Library webpage along with the Library’s Facebook page on Thursday 29 July 2021.
Please contact the library on 1300 266 235 for more information.