Computers, Internet & Wi-Fi
Public Access Computers & Internet
- Internet Explorer (use to access web based email such as Gmail and Hotmail)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
Computer access is limited to 60 minutes per day.
Members will need a current Library card and PIN to log in.
Guest passes are available for visitors (conditions apply).
Internet users under 18 require permission from a parent or guardian to use the internet in the Library.
Ticketless Wi-Fi is available at all Wingecarribee Public Library branches.
To access Wi-Fi from your laptop or mobile device:
- Search and connect to 'Wingecarribee Free Wifi'
- Open an internet browser and accept the terms and conditions when prompted.
If you are having problems connecting to our Wi-Fi, check that:
- Pop-up blocker is turned off.
- Firewall is not blocking access.
- Wi-Fi transmitter is turned on (some devices have transmitter switches).
Because each device in unique, Library staff are not able to offer technical assistance with the configuration of your equipment. Please refer to your manufacturers support service.
Printing is now available for devices connected to Wi-Fi here.
Please remember to secure your laptop and other items when in the Library to prevent theft.
Conditions of use for Computers, Internet and Wi-Fi