More services available at Bowral Library
Posted on: October 15th, 2020
A further easing of restrictions and conditions will take place at the Bowral Central Library from the 6 October 2020
The Health and wellbeing of our staff and community remains our number one priority. That means our current cleaning schedule will remain unchanged and we’ll also continue to ask guests to use the hand sanitisers provided.
A mandatory register for contact tracing purposes will be available at the Library’s customers service desks with a QR code available for those who wish to leave their details electronically.
All book returns can be made via either the library’s internal or external return chutes. Books returned will still be isolated for a minimum of 24 hours before being returned into the Library collections.
SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM 6 October 2020
Bowral Branch Library
• A maximum of thirty people will be admitted into the Bowral Library at any one time
• Hours of operation: 9.30am-5 pm Monday – Friday, with 9am-12 noon Saturday
• Limited Public PCs will be available for members only
• Time limits will apply
• Non-members must join the library before accessing the computers
• Printing, photocopying and booking PCs will now be available
• Cleaning wipes will be available for patrons to wipe the keyboard, mouse, screen, table and chair before use
• All technology is self-serve only as Library staff will not be providing any assistance, in line with NSW Public Health Safety Guidelines
• Limited tables and seating will be available
• Cleaning wipes are available for patrons to wipe down the table and chair before use
SERVICES TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
• The Meeting Rooms, Local Studies Room and newspapers will not be available until further notice
• Library programs, public events, outreach activities are still temporarily suspended
Anyone who has a cold or flu symptoms, temperature or feeling unwell are asked to stay at home. Staff will not permit anyone displaying these symptoms to enter the Library.
To view Bowral Library’s online catalogue including Renewal and Request options, visit www.library.wsc.nsw.gov.au or phone 1300 266 235.
For the latest COVID-19 updates, advice and restrictions visit www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19.